Need Legal Help With Your Immigration Case?

If you are in need of legal advice or other assistance in navigating the immigration system, there are people who can help.


The American Immigration Lawyer’s Association:

AILA is the national association of immigration lawyers established to promote justice, advocate for fair and reasonable immigration law and policy, and advance the quality of immigration and nationality law and practice. AILA has an Attorney Referral Service so that you can find an immigration lawyer who can answer your questions and help.

Contact AILA’s Attorney Referral Service at:

1-800-954-0254 (toll free number) (e-mail) (website)

Your Member of Congress may also be able to provide some help
free of charge

Some members have caseworkers who are paid to respond to requests for assistance from constituents like you. Of course, some congresspersons are very anti-immigrant and unwilling to help immigrants in their district. So do some research on your member of congress.

You can find out who represents you in Congress by entering your zip code below:

Find Your Elected Officials
Enter a 5 or 9 digit zip code below

You can also locate your Members of Congress by going to and

To keep up with Marie and Dream Act News sign up for CCC Action here.

Take Action

Tell your elected representatives to take action

Actions and Events in Your Area

Legal Help